Organisations are experiencing unprecedented levels of change in an uncertain economic environment. Competitors are global and becoming more aggressive, markets are changing, customers are more demanding and regulation and compliance requirements are increasing. This has a profound impact on the way in which Managers consult with their business partners within the organisation to deliver people management solutions that drive business performance.
This course explores the skills, tools and frameworks that professionals require to embrace internal consulting effectively.
This course is suitable for Marketing, Finance and Operations professionals wanting to move from a transactional role into an internal consulting role.
Following the training participants will be able to:
- Adopt an internal consulting approach to stakeholders
- Build and maintain internal relationships to become effective internal consultants
- Develop credibility through effective partnering to address business challenges
- Use consulting frameworks, tools and techniques to diagnose issues and develop solutions that stakeholders ‘own’
- Operate with increased confidence and professionalism to achieve business outcomes
FORMAT AND DURATION
Format is inclusive of interactive sessions, group discussion, supporting textbook, case studies and skills practice.
Duration: 2 days
CORPORATE IN-HOUSE TRAINING
This course can be customised and delivered in-house for up to 16 people.