Ignition Management Training (Ignition) is owned and operated by the Australian Human Resources Institute Limited (AHRI).
Background and scope
AHRl Limited is concerned with the protection of your privacy. We are bound by the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth) in the way we handle personal information.
This policy explains how we handle personal information relating to individuals, whether or not they are AHRI members. It deals with the collection, use and disclosure of personal information, as well as access to personal information and security issues. Nothing in this policy limits any of our other obligations at law.
Collection of personal information
Personal information we hold may include your name, current and previous addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, details of your services and information we require to perform our services for you.
Personal information entered into the AHRl Limited database will not to be used or disclosed by us, except as authorised by you to perform our services for you. Access to this information to third parties can only be granted by you.
Should you choose not to provide personal information we may not be able to provide you with the services you require or at a sufficient level that we regard as important for performing at best practice.
We may collect personal information:
- from the information supplied by you to Ignition Management Training
- in conversation and communication with you and your employees
- from third parties including employees, related companies or your representatives
- from publicly available sources of information
- when we are required to do so by law
- from our own records of your membership with AHRl Limited
Use and disclosure of personal information
Your personal information may be used by Ignition or AHRI and its associates to:
- provide products and services to you
- collect payments and to administer your account
- provide you with updated or new information about our products and services
- for development of existing and new products and services
- maintain and update our business infrastructure and systems
- promote our other products and services to you
If you do not wish to receive communications from Ignition or AHRI, please advise us by e-mail at: email@example.com
In providing our products and services, or collecting and using your personal information, we may be required to disclose some of your personal information to third party organisations, including:
- outsourced service providers
- our legal, accounting, financial or other professional advisors
- regulatory, government and other authorities as required by law
- our related organisations
Quality of personal information
AHRI takes reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide.
We recommend that you:
- let us know if there are any errors in your personal information
- keep us up-to-date with changes to your information
Security of personal information
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Security of your personal information is also dependent on your own measures to protect your passwords from unauthorised access and disclosure.
We will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if it is no longer needed for any purpose for which the information may be used or disclosed.
Access to personal information
You are able to access your personal information that we hold, with some exceptions as allowed by law. To obtain a copy of your personal information, write to the AHRI National Office requesting the information and we will provide it to you. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for the provision of this information.
AHRI Members can access and update their contact details by logging in to the member-only area of the AHRI website at www.ahri.com.au
All intellectual property, courses and material provided by AHRl Limited to members, whether registered or unregistered and whether conferring present or future rights, including copyright, methodologies and techniques, processes, programs, systems, designs, trade marks, business and trade names and all confidential information will immediately vest in and be owned by AHRl Limited.
Ignition Management Training. Owned and operated by the Australian Human Resources Institute.
Telephone 1300 811 880
Level 13, 565 Bourke St
Melbourne Victoria, 3000