Terms & Conditions
Ignition registration terms and conditions
- Ignition Management Training (Ignition) is owned and operated by the Australian Human Resources Institute Limited (AHRI).
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Any offers, specials or discounts relating to the enrolment into any of Ignition program cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, specials or discounts.
- AHRI reserves the right to change the Ignition program date at any time. Every effort will be made to ensure the date is suitable to all participants already registered and to notify attendees of the date change.
- AHRI reserves the right to prohibit entry to any person to an Ignition training program, or eject any person from an Ignition program based on behaviour deemed inappropriate by Ignition/AHRI staff and/or its agents and others working under its authority.
- Canvassing by attendees is strictly prohibited at Ignition training programs. Promotional materials may not be distributed. Attendees violating this policy will be asked to leave the program and AHRI members may have their membership revoked.
- Cancellation policy Ignition short courses: registration and payment must be received prior to the course running. No refunds will be given once the program has been confirmed as going ahead. Cancellations must be received in writing. Substitutions are permitted. The course/workshop may be cancelled due to low numbers. In this instance full refunds or credit transfers will be applied.
- Registration and payment: Registrations received after the closing date may incur a late fee. Payment in full is required by the course date.
- Substitutions: If a registrant be unable to attend, they may send one substitute in their place. AHRI must be notified of all substitutions prior to the event.
- Recording of CPD Hours: AHRI members who register for relevant Ignition training courses will have their CDPEdge record updated automatically. Records will be updated at the completion of the event/forum.
- It is the responsibility of AHRI members who register for an external event to update their own CPDEdge record manually. Visit the CPDedge page for details. AHRI members who have registered for an AHRI event/forum but are unable to attend, are responsible for notifying AHRI of non-attendance. Email email@example.com.
- For all CPDEdge queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Records of attendance are maintained on file by AHRI for auditing purposes.